Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dang what happened?!

Wow it has been a REALLY long time since I last posted to my blog. What happened?!  I will tell you what happened, homeschool. I literally feel off the face go the earth when we started with homeschool.  I am pretty sure my life got sucked up in a whirl of school. So many things changed with the program that I was juggling all the changes, normal school, bible study, girl scouts, dance and violin that everything else got put aside.

Well I am back and I am here to stay. I need to use this blog to vent, share, laugh and cry. It is a great way for me to reach out and be myself. I hope you are here to stay as well.

So lets catch up. Homeschooling has been insane and my husband and I have decided to pull our daughter from PAVCS do to the unstableness of their education. So I am working on building the curriculum I need to get her started in her education. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people who support us in this big decision. Right now I am spending a lot of time reading, doing research and pull materials. I will keep you all updated on that.

J is rocking it in dance and violin. She is blowing her teacher away with her violin. I love watching her face light up now that she is using the bow. Her dancing is just a fun thing that she likes to do. I love watching her enjoy it so much. She has also started Daisy Scouts. I am her Troop Co-Leader with a dear friend of mine. It is so fun to see bounds being formed and friendships growing. I am so proud of my little girl and how much she she has grown since August.

A is doing well in school, although he says he doesn't like school. He is adjusting to our homeschool routine and loves to do school work with us. It is fun to watch them both learn side by side.

I can't really come up with anything else to write about right now. So I will get off here and enjoy my evening with my family. Thanks for reading and God bless!

Till Next Time
Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment