Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Kenya Bound

This morning I awoke early, and just allowed today to soak over me. Today I leave my precious babies and my amazing husband behind and I head off to Africa for two weeks. I still can't believe this is happening. I can't believe that God has called me on this missions trip. I can't believe that I am fully funded. I can't believe that I have found it in my introverted self to do this. I know this was all his plan. That every step of this was crafted by God and I know that this entire trip will be in the hands of him.

I am packed, vaccinated, notes are written, videos are stored, photos have been taken. I am ready. I am excited but yet I am sad. I am leaving my family for two weeks. This is the longest I have ever been away, and the furthest. I am beyond blessed with this amazing man I get to call my husband. This guy is truly a blessing from God. His faith, strength, confidence, support, love, encouragement, and the list can go on is stead fast on God. He is an amazing dad who will make sure these kiddos will have a great time, that they will lose track of time and I will be home super fast. I would not be going on this trip if it weren't for him.

I also wouldn't be going on this trip if it weren't for my partners. Those amazing people who have donated and prayed over this trip. Your support is by far the best blessing. Thank you for all your love and encouragement during this time.

I will do my best to write daily. I am not sure of how the internet connection will be once we leave Nairobi. If I can't do daily upload I promise to write and then post when I have internet. Continue to cover my amazing team, the Kenyans, and all our families here at home.

Thank you! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment