Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My "Job"

This past week marked my 2 year anniversary with Thirty-One Gifts. I never in a million years ever thought I would first be in the Direct Sales business and or say this.... I am truly BLESSED to have this company, and the women that come a long with it!

We are SO much more then a DS business. Actually to me we are not a DS business at all, we are a company that gives women the opportunity to achieve goals they never thought were possible, a company that gives back in SO Many ways, a company that encompass the idea of a girls night. Over the past two years I have become friends with women all over the country, some of them I have either never meet or have only meet once. Non-the-less they are my friends, my sisters, my family. I don't know what I would do without them.

Not only has thirty-one brought to me a long list of amazing friends but it has given my family the freedom to do a little more, has opened the doors to new adventures, and has given me the chance to get out and have a girls night.

I will be posting a few items from time to time that show off how I use our products in my own home. I am a bit of an organization freak and these products have saved me so many times. I hope you enjoy the posts that will come on here and see how I use our products.

If you have any additional comments regarding Thirty-One please don't hesitate to contact me
www.mythirtyone.com/jennicaA


No comments:

Post a Comment