Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Our Family Has Grown by 4 Feet!

A few weeks ago I shared with you all that we were looking to adopt a dog and to help fill a hole.Well after many trails and tribulations, and meetings with shelters we have finally found our new family member. 

It is funny how it all worked out actually. The kiddos and I headed back to Ohio for the weekend and a few meetings with shelters. We meet this amazing Pitt mix and we felt like he might be the one to complete our family. While we waited to hear back from Rescue K911 we went and looked at two more dogs, they both were not a good fit for our family.  My mom had mentioned that a lady from her salon was looking to find a new home for their dog, I agreed to go see this pup. We got there and it was love at first site. He is a Chocolate Lab, German Shepard, Black and Tan Coon hound mix. He will be one on April 1st. He is so calm, well behaved and loving. He was AMAZING with the kids. So I knew I just had to bring him home with us. 

So I would like to introduce you all to our new four legged family member! 

This is our big boy Lando.
We look forward to all the fun we will have with him at the lake and on the trails this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment