Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Registraiton

We are registered for Homeschool. I spoke with our enrollment advisor today and set up our meeting. I am so excited and nervous for this new chapter in our life.  This journey is one I am really looking forward to. God has truly given me the connections, the insight and support that I need to make this happen. I am in awe of how excited my daughter is to go on this amazing journey with me.

God has shown me time and time again that this is the correct path for us and I am thankful for that. I am sure I am not alone in the feeling of being terrified, and uncertain about taking on this role. We as homeschool mothers not only have to balance meals, grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, kids activities, work, are husbands schedule and life in general, but we also take on being a teacher to our children. This is something we choose to do not because we want to be the super hero, earn the mother of the year award, to feel superior to any other mom, we do it because we have felt the calling to do so. This allows us have a little more say in our kids education and allows us to be involved more in their lives. I want to give my children the best education that I can. 

Thank you for all the love and support. I look forward to sharing all the craziness that comes a long with this chapter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment