Monday, February 24, 2014

Why oh why?!?

Have you ever felt like you are going crazy? Have you ever asked yourself why did God let me become a mom? Why can't I seem to get this all figured out?

Well you are not alone! I think every mom goes through these moments (more then once). It is not easy being a mom, it is a thankless "job" but it is the most rewarding job there is. Hugs, kisses, I love you, laughs, and smiles make up for all those crazy momma moments. We are blessed to have amazing kids, yes all of our kids are amazing!

Like I said in one of my other posts, I have sat in my closet and cried asking God why?! Why am I a mom? Why did you let me do this? Well the answer is simple; because I was made and meant to have children. Simple as that. God has a plan for each and everyone of us, and that plan is beautiful. He never said it would be easy, but it would be rewarding.

Psalm 127:3  says "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."

So in those moment of sadness, darkness, and feeling really alone. turn to a fellow mom, a follower of Christ and she will reach out her hand and lift you up. She has been there and she knows the way out. 

Numbers 6:24-26 "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."*

No comments:

Post a Comment