Monday, February 24, 2014

Paleo is the way to go!

I am so happy that so many families have taken the steps to transition to a paleo lifestyle. With all the crazy things that are put into our food and animals now a days it is kinda scary. The pump animals full of drugs and hormones, which in return means if you are not eating All natural organic, free ranged animals you and your family are also getting pumped full of these drugs and hormones. Girls are starting puberty and insane ages, childhood obesity is through the roof, and food allergies are out of control.

So welcome to the Paleo LIFESTYLE! It is one that you and your family will love and be proud of.

In here I will post many recipes. Some I have found from other Paleo sites, some I have altered to turn them into Paleo and others I have just made up. Hope you enjoy and spread the word about the food we are eating!

Genesis 9:3  says" Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment